Saturday, May 4, 2013

You are gone not forgotten! RIP


I´ve been a bit down due to Pollen problems and as fast you turn the back to the world some dies it seems.

First was the Kroatian footballer, Ivan Turina (playing in the Swedish legue), found dead, probably of a heart failure(?) at Thursday 2nd.



Then it became music related.
The rock world is in shock after Slayer Guitarist Jeff Hannemans death May 3rd. Mentioned death causes was a liver failure. Possible after the causes of his severe Necrotizing Fasciitis, I ask myself. 



Actually I was convinced two years ago when the horrible infection Necrotizing Fasciitis got him, that his days was numbered at least his Slayer days. 

In any case. I send my condolences to his dear ones and all the fans of Slayer. 

The same goes to Ivan Turinas family.

In a few hour I will attend a memory punk concert in Nacka. It is a benefit concert to Cancer research. 
In the memory of Stellan Harminge, member in the 80ies bands Mob-77, Aoouh! and Warheads.
Where I will team up with Stellans fans friends and we will have a drink to your (Stellans) memory. 

R.I.P.
You are gone not forgotten!

No comments:

Post a Comment