Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The good bad news! The post that never going to be.

The good bad news!

Some month ago I stumbled upon a punk rock novel. Posted a chapter every day, the young Scottish punk lady Raven Taylor presented a romantic, dramatic and a bit sad novel about a punk band singer and a young women. It was taken from her own life, her friends life as well as it was inspired by the lyrics of Rancid. The novel name was borrowed from one of the Rancids best songs "Fall Back Down".

I felt instantly that I would like to post it as summer reading for my blog followers. And that was supposed to be happening this summer. But then something good happened, She got a publishing contract with a publisher that would print the book old school, you know on a bunch of paper like people used do. No, it is not the kind of book you got in your iPhone, but that you find in the book store.

As a blogger I could been a bit grumpy about it, but Im not. The book nerd in me is all full of joy for her. Wow, she got a publishing contract! And that in the speed of light. However, Im got the permission to post the first three chapters...then you have to buy the book.

And, nothing can take away from me that here is where you heard of her in the first place. :-)

Soon on your bookshelf?
Raven Taylor - If I fall back down

1 comment: