Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Ongoing Video Project - "Punk´s not dead" theme.

Ligisterna on stage 2011

I was invited or challenged (depends on how one look at it) by this young american media student, a punk rocker at the site Punkrockers.com to do a short video on the subject Punks Not Dead vs. Punk´s Dead.
An ever ongoing discussion. Punk hadn´t really started for real when I first heard it back in the days. So I decided to take a look on the subject. After scanning the swedish punkscene for a band to follow, my choise fell on Ligisterna, a realtive new band, but still with the right classic punk vibe to it. Also legends in the swedish punk scenes will appear along with new faces. But punk to me is a very global thing so I will try to get the international happenings right now as well.


Happy, Drummer in legendary Incest Brothers and Köttgrottorna as well as in KSMB for a while.


So this spring and summer I will be documenting venues, concerts and do intervjus. You might be the next one I film?

This blog is pretty much a result of that documentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment