Sunday, September 8, 2013

Kasta Katt consuming my time.

It´s been a hard work getting back to blog after the sunny vacation.

Partly because my back hurts and consumes a lot of my energy, and partly because Im recording with my own punk project Kasta Katt. Finally, Im moving in the right direction.
One of the reasons I do that is spelled, Ipad. With it I can do the groundwork for new songs which I can, litterary, write on the bus to work. And When Im at home I just can recaord it fast and dirty.

My intial plan was to make it a 4 track EP with "Full Fet Fattig", Att Vara En Vara", "Carl Bildts Pengar" and another track. But as it is now 8 songs are recorded, which makes it tempting to go for a full lenght because I got some written material not yet recorded that could fit right in, maybee. "Domus Restaurant", "Landet Swärje" and more.

As it it now there are the proposed songs.

Working title is (Ilskna Sånger Från Förorten)

Full Fet Fattig
Att Vara En Vara
Carl Bildts Pengar
Eliten Mot Skiten
Knuffas På Brommaplan
Du är en Stjärna
Lap Dog  (Cover on my Lap Dogs song)
Landet Swärje ( I wrote it in 1982)
Domus Restaurant (Which I wrote 1982 and demo recorded by Lap Dogs)
Jag Är Vakt Här
Kvinnohandel Nu
Born To Lose (Working title)
I Got A Gun
Min Del Av Stan



Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment