Monday, April 1, 2013

News on the blog this month April 2013

One year have past since I opened the blog. March 24 2012 it was first posted. I didn´t had any intention with at all. Now a year later I got a montly visits beyond my wildest dreams, people in the bands I post being positive about it and I got my sorry lard ass going. All this was unintentional but very fun to do.

I decided to put some more effort into it this, next year. And to do so I will start with posting a punk novel written by a young Scottish punkgirl, "If I Fall Back Down", a novel based on happenings in her own life and enviroment as well as it is inspired by Rancid lyrics.

Another NEW thing is the guests DJs I invited to make their picks, both real club DJs as well as record collectors, guitarists and general punk scum I found on the net, that have something to say musically with their pick of songs.

And I still working on to get band profiles, interviews, band history going.

And who knows there might be a punk comic as well???


Punk Eriksson

No comments:

Post a Comment